The secret to successful subscription campaign planning
10.30 - 15.30 | 15th September 2023 | Central London
£275 + VAT (PPA Member) | £550 + VAT (Non-Member)
Having fantastic creative marketing ideas is worthless unless you can plan and execute those ideas successfully in the real world.
This course will provide you with the skills and tools to confidently plan and deliver profitable acquisition marketing campaigns across single and multiple marketing channels.
The course will provide you with a marketing plan template and support in completing a simple campaign plan for your business.
The course is aimed at:
Subscription marketers planning single or multimedia customer acquisition campaigns regardless of marketing budget size.
What you will learn during the half-day course:
- How to set measurable quantitative and qualitative campaign objectives aligned with your budget and strategy
- How to match your value proposition to your target audience
- Choosing the appropriate offer tactics
- Marketing channel selection
- Creating a robust test matrix
- How to report and measure your results
- How to use a ‘best practice’ marketing plan template
- Team building and basic project management
What a good campaign plan must include
- Introduction to a ‘best practice’ marketing campaign planning template
- What are the ‘must have’ and the ‘nice to have’ elements of any marketing campaign plan
Setting campaign objectives
- Performance objectives including financial and volume objectives
- Learning objectives
Customer value proposition development
- Defining target audiences and meeting their needs
- Offer development
Marketing channel selection
- Marketing channel assessment
- How to choose the right channel mix for your campaign budget testing and reporting
- Designing a robust test matrix
- Ensuring you can measure your results correctly
- How to build and coordinate a team to deliver the campaign plan
- The basic principles of marketing campaign project management
What you will be able to do confidently after attending the course:
- Confidently complete a ‘best practice’ marketing campaign template for any acquisition campaign you will ever do regardless of budget
- Know how to structure tests to learn from
- Know how to implement a campaign
Buy your tickets now!
PPA Members: PPAMEMBER
PPA Independent Publisher Members: PPAIPMEMBER
Independent Publisher Members: IPNONMEMBER
Abi Spooner, Atlas Consultancy
The Office Group (TOG)
Nearest Tube: Oxford Circus
The entrance to Liberty House is just off Regents Street at the back of the building, on the corner of Great Marlborough Street and Kingly Street.
10.30 - 15.30 (Lunch included. All courses start at 10.30am to enable delegates from outside London to travel in on the day)
Mix of classroom and workshop styles
The Independent Publisher rate (Member or Non-Member) is available for smaller publishers with an annual turnover under £10 million for the financial year covering the qualifying period. If buying tickets at this rate, you may be asked for evidence of your company turnover. Tickets bought at this price for companies which exceed the turnover limit will be re-invoiced at the appropriate rate.