The use of social media as an important part of the overall subscription marketing mix is becoming increasingly common amongst publishers regardless of size or sector.
For those marketers new to using social media for business this course will introduce you to the main platforms and their application to subscription marketing.
The course will enable you to identify which platforms are best suited to your subscription marketing objectives and how to integrate them into your overall marketing mix.
The course is aimed at:
Subscription marketers who are new to using social media for business.
What you will learn during the half-day course:
- Understanding of the main social media platforms and their different applications to subscription marketing
- When to use social media for engagement and when to use it to sell
- How to integrate social media into your wider marketing mix
- How to set objectives and measure the results of your social media marketing activity
- What social media platforms are best suited to your subscription business and what your next steps should be
Introduction to the main social media platforms
- Introduction to the main social media platforms within the context of subscription marketing covering; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat
- The different uses of organic and paid social media activity
- What is ‘social listening’ and why is it important
How publishers are using social media platforms to engage customers and sell subscriptions
- How to find and build your target audience
- Use of influencer marketing
- When to use paid ‘look-a-like’ targeting on social media platforms
When and how to integrate social media marketing into your wider marketing mix
- How to identify which social media platforms are best suited to your subscription marketing objectives
- How to create a cross channel marketing campaign featuring social media
Objective setting and results measurement
- How to set objectives for your social media activity
- What are the standard social media measurement key performance indicators (KPIs) and how to use them
- Identification of the social media platforms that are right for your subscription marketing objectives
- Short ‘next steps’ action plan to develop your social media marketing fast
What you will be able to confidently do after attending the course:
- Identify which social media platforms are best suited to your subscription marketing objectives
- Understand how and why social media marketing fits into your wider subscriptions marketing mix
- How to set objectives and reporting metrics for your social media marketing
- Write a short ‘next steps’ action plan to further develop your social media marketing activity
|Leader||Julian Thorne, The Big Wheel Consultancy|
|Date||17th June 2020|
|Location||The Office Group (TOG), Henry Wood House, 2 Riding House St, London W1W 7FA - Nearest Tube: Oxford Circus|
|Time||10.30 - 15.30 (Lunch included. All courses start at 10.30am to enable delegates from outside London to travel in on the day)|
|Style||Mix of classroom and workshop styles|
|Price||£199 +VAT (PPA Member) or £349 +VAT (Non-Member)|
To purchase a PPA Member ticket the purchaser must ensure their company are a current paid-up PPA member. A list of current member companies can be found at www.ppa.co.uk/members. If you wish to enquire about PPA membership, or confirm your current membership status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Any tickets purchased at this rate, without valid membership, will require immediate payment of the full Non-Member rate.