Having fantastic creative marketing ideas is worthless unless you can plan and execute those ideas successfully in the real world.
This course will provide you with the skills and tools to confidently plan and then deliver profitable acquisition marketing campaigns across single and multiple marketing channels.
The course will provide you with a marketing plan template and support in completing a simple campaign plan for your business.
The course is aimed at:
Subscription marketers planning single or multimedia customer acquisition campaigns regardless of marketing budget size.
What you will learn during the half-day course:
- How to set measurable quantitative and qualitative campaign objectives aligned with your budget
- How to match your value proposition to your target audience
- Choosing the appropriate offer tactics
- Marketing channel selection
- Creating a robust test matrix
- How to report and measure your results
- How to use a ‘best practice’ marketing plan template
- Team building and basic project management
What a good campaign plan must include
- Introduction to a ‘best practice’ marketing campaign planning template
- What are the ‘must have’ and the ‘nice to have’ elements of any marketing campaign plan
Setting campaign objectives
- Performance objectives including financial and volume objectives
- Learning objectives
Customer value proposition development
- Defining target audiences and meeting their needs
- Offer development
Marketing channel selection
- Marketing channel assessment
- How to choose the right channel mix for your campaign budget
Testing and reporting
- Designing a robust test matrix
- Ensuring you can measure your results correctly
- How to build and coordinate a team to deliver the campaign plan
- The basic principles of marketing campaign project management
What you will be able to confidently do after attending the course:
- Confidently complete a ‘best practice’ marketing campaign template for any acquisition campaign you will ever do regardless of budget
- Know how to implement the plan successfully and build effective campaign teams
|Leader||Julian Thorne, The Big Wheel Consultancy|
|Location||The Office Group (TOG), Henry Wood House, 2 Riding House St, London W1W 7FA - Nearest Tube: Oxford Circus|
|Time||10.30 - 15.30 (Lunch included. All courses start at 10.30am to enable delegates from outside London to travel in on the day)|
|Style||Mix of classroom and workshop styles|
|Price||£199 +VAT (PPA Member) or £349 +VAT (Non-Member)|
To purchase a PPA Member ticket the purchaser must ensure their company are a current paid-up PPA member. A list of current member companies can be found at www.ppa.co.uk/members. If you wish to enquire about PPA membership, or confirm your current membership status, please contact email@example.com. Any tickets purchased at this rate, without valid membership, will require immediate payment of the full Non-Member rate.