Publishers are increasingly aware of the value of turning anonymous audiences into known engaged audiences with a high propensity to buy the publishers own products and services.
This course will provide you with a practical framework to build your own audience development strategy. The framework is focused on delivering valuable and engaged leads with a high propensity to buy products and services direct such as subscriptions, memberships, event tickets and e-commerce products.
The course will feature illuminating real publisher ‘best practice’ case studies.
The course is aimed at:
Marketers with responsibility for ‘top of the funnel’ audience development and lead nurturing within B2B and B2C publishers.
What you will learn during the half-day course:
- How to define your target lead audience(s)
- Understanding the value of your current audience(s)
- How to attract and engage your target audience(s) using simple content marketing techniques
- When and how to create a value exchange to turn anonymous audiences into known engaged prospects
- How to build productive relationships with technical and editorial teams to ‘make stuff happen’ quickly
- Practical audience development ‘first steps’ to implement immediately on your return to your company
The commercial value of audience development
- What constitutes a ‘good’ lead
- How to define your target audience
How to build engagement and nurture audiences
- When and how to ask anonymous users ‘who are you’?
- Working with technical and editorial teams effectively and how to use third parties
How to write your ‘first steps’ action plan
- Strategy and tactics for audience development
- Building your audience development plan
How to measure audience engagement
- Setting goals and objectives
- Introduction to audience development
What you will be able to confidently do after attending the course:
- Design and deliver an audience development and lead generation practical plan that will significantly improve your customer acquisition marketing efficiency
- Define what the first ‘quick wins’ are for your own company
- How to begin to implement your audience development plan immediately
|Leader||Julian Thorne, The Big Wheel Consultancy|
|Location||The Office Group MR15, Henry Wood House, 2 Riding House St, London W1W 7FA|
|Time||10.30 - 15.30 (Lunch included. All courses start at 10.30am to enable delegates from outside London to travel in on the day)|
|Style||Mix of classroom and workshop styles|
|Price||£199 +VAT (PPA Member) or £349 +VAT (Non-Member)|