PPA Live Video On Demand T&Cs
1. The 'PPA Live' events are administered by the Professional Publishers Association Ltd ("PPA").
2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of attendance:
a. the “Briefing” means the individual webinar or online event you have watched or accessed online via the PPA website
b. the "Organiser" means The Professional Publishers Association Ltd ("PPA"), a company registered in England, company number 00132310, registered address White Collar Factory, 1 Old Street Yard, London, EC1Y 8AF.
c. "Delegate" means an individual accessing or watching a PPA Live “Briefing” video.
3. By accessing and/or watching the Briefing, all Delegates agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the Delegate's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
4. In order to access and watch the Briefing as a Delegate, participants must submit the requested data online.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each Delegate shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
7. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
8. To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the Delegate agrees not to hold the Organiser liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the Delegate during the course of the Briefing, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering for the Briefing, attending the Briefing, alteration of the Briefing schedule, cancellation of the Briefing, or any error or omission on the part of the Organiser. This provision does not reduce or restrict the Organiser's liability for death or personal injury caused by the Organiser's negligence or liability for fraud on the part of the Organiser.
9. Any personal information provided as part of the Briefing registration is used for the purpose for which it has been provided (including but without limitation, providing delegate names to the briefing host partner or partners and including delegate names, job titles and their respective business name in delegate lists to be distributed and/or displayed at the Briefing).
Professional Publishers Association Limited Registered in England no. 00132310
VAT Registration no. 341 1391 90