Dealing With COVID-19: Issues For Employers
April 8, 2020
PPA Webinar with Lewis Silkin
regarding the Government's Job Retention Scheme
ABOUT THIS SESSION (click to expand)
Led by lawyers from leading employment law practice Lewis Silkin, we covered the key issues facing employers in dealing with the COVID-19 crisis.
These key issues included:
- Dealing with employees with suspected COVID-19, who are in lockdown, or who are vulnerable/shielding
- Working from home and combining childcare responsibilities – what are your obligations and options?
- An overview of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- What other options do employers have in dealing with the economic impact of COVID-19?
- Managing holiday during the current crisis and the amendments to the
- Working Time Regulations
- An overview of the measures introduced to support self-employed individuals
The session also includes a live Q&A.